Yesterday was President’s Day. Did you celebrate? I did by taking the day off from blogging—not that I've been that great at providing daily posts. But, hey, I need an excuse to do a Monday Listicle on a Tuesday.
This week’s theme is a good one: 10 Tiny (or secret) Things That Bring You Joy. Because I seem to dwell on the ho-humness of depression, this is definitely a topic I cannot pass up. Joy is good. And there should be more of it.
9 Tiny Things That Bring Me Joy
1. My nightly talks with Sophia and Antonia as I tuck them into bed.
2. Listening to Antonia practice her clarinet.
3. Helping Sophia learn tap dancing for her upcoming school musical.
4. Helping the girls with their hair.
5. Hearing and sharing laughter in this house.
7. This video of Prince live circa 1985
Prince Lets Go Crazy / Purple Rain tour 1985 by Recoda321
8. This video of my family at Christmastime circa 2010
One Secret Thing That Brings Me Joy
What brings you joy?