Monday, August 6, 2012

10 for Dinner



Monday Listicles and Bridget are sharing who they’d invite to dinner--people either living or dead.  I’m playing along, but staying within reality, somewhat.  The people on my list are alive and possibly would accept a dinner invite from me.  Possibly.  I do think they would all be willing to eat a delivered pizza, so they're in...and for some other reasons as well.




10 People I’d Invite to Dinner


I - IV Chumlee, Rick, Corey, and the Old Man 

Gold and Silver Pawn Shop
     for interesting stories
...



V   Lolo Jones

Lolo
     for inspiration
...




VI - VII  Corrie Ortner and Christa Weber

Corrie, Me, Christa, hot tub
     for old times and friendship
...



VIII - X  My family

Family
  for love 
...





Who would you invite to dinner?
The best way to spend Monday in the blogosphere!


















photo credit: PetitPlat - Stephanie Kilgast via photo pin cc
photo credit: Sportech via photo pin cc
photo credit: Robert Rosenberg photography via photo pin cc

16 comments:

  1. I was watching Pawn Stars this morning...love that show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's on now, too. A marathon. But Olympic basketball is winning out at the moment (not my choice, but my compromise) :)

      Delete
  2. My husband is with you on the pawn stars. I'd probably select some of house wives -- well, maybe not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tahehe. I watched one season of the Beverly Hills Housewives...or is the the Housewives of Beverly Hills? I found the dynamics between the sisters interesting. Also have watched a little of Bethany...wasn't she from New York housewives? But, prefer Pawn Stars, definitely.

      Delete
    2. The housewives would waste your food. Go with Pawn Star dudes.

      Delete
  3. We watch Pawn Stars at my house, too. They are a great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great big-bloger-ific potluck would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I love Pawn Stars. I am seriously addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I almost put the Pawn Stars on my list--I "picked" the American Pickers instead. Funny! Sounds like a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you included old friends! They make everything better don't they? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you included old friends and family to your dinner and not just random people from the past :P Good picks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got to check out this show Pawn Stars.
    or, I could just come to your party for pizza and stories :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well this sounds like a whole lotta fun. And pizza is gourmet you know ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is on so you will not see your words here immediately. Sperk* loves feedback. She WILL see your words immediately, then post them in the comment section. . . unless you are spam. . . or someone named Sam. . . Anonymous is fine, just be respectful and kind. Thank you.