Monday, November 12, 2012

10 Fictional Facts about Me


One of these fictional facts about me is true.  Can you guess which one?

1.  I wear a size 2.

2.  I exercise daily for 60 minutes.

3.  I practice Transcendental Meditation.

4.  I love vegetables.

5.  I can read my teenager's mind.

6.  I am very confident.

7.  I once won the lottery and gave it all to charity.

8.  I have perfect skin.

9.  I know you love me.

10. I have no interest in NASCAR.


The best way to spend Monday in the blogosphere!
I love Monday Listicles! This is true!
photo credit: Add rien via photopin cc

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I wish on #1! Number 10 is a guilty pleasure, although I really hated this past weekend's fighting.

      Delete
  2. Who's your favorite Driver? I bet it's NASCAR but I see you as a veggie lover too. Hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I saw a piece on Transcendental Meditation on the news yesterday morning and want to give it a try, very soon.

      Delete
  4. Only guessing number 2 cuz that would be the furthest from the truth for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get it together with #2...let's start together.

      Delete
  5. You love vegetables! AmIright? And I do love you, I just don't think you know it. ;) Ellen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you, too. Maybe even more than veggies. xo

      Delete
  6. i'm guessing you love vegetables b/c who doesn't? And if you are a size 2, go have some cake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No where near a size 2! I love veggies, but I love cake more!

      Delete
  7. Awesome that you love veggies but you should know that I (we all actually) love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These all sound very true actually!! Glad it was veg, but I dare say a few others should be on the true side ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is on so you will not see your words here immediately. Sperk* loves feedback. She WILL see your words immediately, then post them in the comment section. . . unless you are spam. . . or someone named Sam. . . Anonymous is fine, just be respectful and kind. Thank you.