Monday, November 26, 2012

Photo Hunt in My Phone


With the theme of SHARING 10 PHOTOS FROM YOUR PHONE, three of my favorite pastimes come together--Monday ListiclesInstagram and The Columbus Museum of Art

   

Did you know the Columbus Museum of Art recently opened the nation's first Instagram installation and one of my photos is included?

My photo in the CMA Photo Hunt Installation
CMA's Photo Hunt Series continues and anyone from anywhere in the world can participate via Instagram, Twitter, or Flickr.  Simply hashtag your photos #CMAPhotohunt and include the hashtag for the current theme.  

The theme running until November 30 is #family.  I know all of you have some great shots that represent family.  Hashtag 'em and maybe you'll be chosen for the next CMA Photo Hunt installation in January!  For more info check out CMA's blog.

With all of the photos I have been taking for CMA's Photo Hunt, fulfilling my favorite blogging meme's theme for this week was easy:

Monday Listicles

10 RANDOM PHOTOS FROM SPERK*S PHONE



1. MY JOURNAL

2. LATE NIGHT RUN FOR MILK

3. M AND ME MAKING IT INTO THE OBAMA RALLY

4. THE VIEW FROM MY FRONT PORCH AT SUNDOWN



5. MY FAVORITE DOG, FRODO


6. SHE DOESN'T LIKE MORNINGS
AND IS GOING TO HATE ME FOR POSTING THIS


7. PRAYING THE CLOTHING GODS
WILL DELIVER SOMETHING TO WEAR TO SCHOOL TOMORROW


8. M AND ME ON THANKSGIVING #FAMILY



9. ME A FEW HOURS LATER, BLACK FRIDAY


10. MY HEART...MY GIRLS

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE INTERESTING PHOTOS IN THESE BLOGGERS' PHONES:
The best way to spend Monday in the blogosphere!

13 comments:

  1. Ha ha, your kids will hate you for #6 and 7, but they were so funny! And that sundown sky is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting a photo included in the CMA installation -- that's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well hello neighbor! I live over in Urbana, west of Marysville. :-) That is amazing you had a picture chosen for the display! I will definitely have to head over and check it out!

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great shots - they really show your personality and what is important to you. Very cool.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun pictures.

    I especially like the dog one.

    It is always fun to look back through the random pictures on my camera (especially if my daughter has "borrowed" it).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, Sperk, how do you do what everyone else has done and still make it soooooo. . . Sperk? Great list. So you. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone has been so creative with this challenge! I love the pictures. So random, yet so personal! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pictures!
    And that project in the Columbus museum is sooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is awesome about the museum! I had no idea such a thing even existed!!
    I love those pictures. I love #6,7,and 8...those cracked my up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen. My daughters haven't seen 6 and 7 yet...uh oh....Thanks so much.

      Delete
  10. Such cool photos! I really need to get on instagram. With every post I see I feel the tug a little harder. Shoot....I thought I would escape this one. The photos are just so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! It is so cool your photo was chosen! The picture of your journal is just lovely, but I am curious about the story behind the Thanksgiving picture -- it reminds me of American Gothic. Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  12. M has grown a rather impressive beard. Yu two look perfect together!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is on so you will not see your words here immediately. Sperk* loves feedback. She WILL see your words immediately, then post them in the comment section. . . unless you are spam. . . or someone named Sam. . . Anonymous is fine, just be respectful and kind. Thank you.