Wednesday, October 26, 2011

About Who?


This “About Me” business has me a bit flustered and miffed.  I would like it to be short and sweet. Concise. Succinct. Interesting.  I have written and rewritten the widget to the left several times.  It is all process.  But this needs to be less of an evolving beast and more permanent.  Decisions.


The next (pick a number) blog posts will be different versions of “About Me” entries.  I am going to get creative.  (Hopefully that was a 'self-fulfilling prophecy' sort of statement.) 

I recently read a post by Galit Breen  http://theselittlewaves.com/category/writing-tips/ (great blog, you should follow) about including vlogs in blogs.  I will do that.  I realize I’ll need to upgrade to a better hosting site and get the “About Me” to its own space.  Until then, I’ll just keep writing.   

1 comment:

  1. Look at you all fancy and evolving! Thank you for the shout out and hooray for just writing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is on so you will not see your words here immediately. Sperk* loves feedback. She WILL see your words immediately, then post them in the comment section. . . unless you are spam. . . or someone named Sam. . . Anonymous is fine, just be respectful and kind. Thank you.