Friday, January 27, 2012

Valentine's Day Coupons


In December, I somewhat begrudgingly wrote about the tradition of gift giving during the holidays and shared that I would be going the DIY route and giving my girls coupons.  Not the kind of coupons that provide discounts at retailers, but the kind that can be redeemed for tokens or gestures of love from me.  Of course, they were a hit.

With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, and the gift budget yet to be fully recovered, I thought it would be fitting to share these simple, but always well-received, tokens of love that you can give to your kids, spouse, baby sitter, or even a teacher.  Simply come up with something you are willing and able to do for the recipient, grab your computing device and printer, and you’re good to go.  To create the coupons below I used Microsoft PowerPoint Templates and in the past have used Microsoft Word templates.  Very easy. Meaningful. Inexpensive. Priceless.




 









More DIY gift ideas at Pinterest.

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I absolutely love this idea!! It would make a perfect gift for my older two daughters.

    Stopping by and following from the Weekend Gathering.
    http://fivekidsandcrazyme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melissa! Glad you stopped by and hope your daughters like them.

      Delete
  2. Hello! I'm a new follower from the Weekend Gathering blog hop. I'd love it if you would follow me back!

    http://cassiesgiveaway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! Thanks so much for sharing!

    I'm your newest follower! Would love if you would stop by when you get a chance! :) Hope you have an awesome weekend!

    Kim
    Chubby Cheeks Thinks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kim. I will definitely stop by and appreciate your support.

      Delete
  4. Love love love. Good for kids, parents, husbands or even friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are some great ideas! Your newest follower from bloggymoms.Looking forward to more :) Check me out-Kim http://bbunchmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you, Kim! Thanks for stopping by Sperk*! I am going to bbunchmama now!

      Delete

Comment moderation is on so you will not see your words here immediately. Sperk* loves feedback. She WILL see your words immediately, then post them in the comment section. . . unless you are spam. . . or someone named Sam. . . Anonymous is fine, just be respectful and kind. Thank you.