Sunday, December 18, 2011

Gratitude for Quirk'n It


Jennifer, who writes Quirk'n It, nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award.  Before I begin to compose the nomination criteria, I must confess I had not heard of the Versatile Blogger Award. I did a Google search and could not find its origin. Our friends at Wikipedia do not have an entry for it.  Therefore, I have surmised that it is recognition from a fellow blogger.  Acknowledgement rules.  I am grateful, humbled, and surprised.
 
The rules for the Versatile Blog Awards are:    
  • Nominate up to 15 fellow bloggers.
  • Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
  • Share 7 random things about yourself.
  • Thank the blogger who nominated you.
  • Add the Versatile Blog Award picture on your blog post
Nominations

I could write a brief description of these blogs, but it is better to go to these places and see them as they are meant to be seen.

Honest Conversations
Stuff that Bugs Me 
Literal Mom
Do Sweat the Small Stuff
Mommy 2 Cents
Striving to be Bold


Seven Random Things about Myself

I love Monster energy drinks.
I am addicted to salt and vinegar chips.
Santa has never brought me a German Shepherd.
Music makes me happy.
My kids make me a better person.
In my former life I was a movie star.
I beat my addiction to Say Yes to the Dress.

And now I will thank Jennifer, the blogger who nominated me:  You’re inspiring.  Thank you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is on so you will not see your words here immediately. Sperk* loves feedback. She WILL see your words immediately, then post them in the comment section. . . unless you are spam. . . or someone named Sam. . . Anonymous is fine, just be respectful and kind. Thank you.